DOWELL INDUSTRY GROUP LIMITED
Model No.: DW-7008
Certification: RoHS, ISO
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 200000PCS
HS Code: 85177090
Cat5e/6 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jacks
Cat5e/6 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment. Ideal for Cat5e/6 cabling environments, the jack also meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test for Category 5e/6 cabling installations. is designed to meet CAT6 250Mhz performance, and is fully compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications. With its compact casing, it fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. It also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes.
· Use in Cat6 or Cat5e installations
· Compliant with EIA/TIA Cat6 connecting hardware specifications
· Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes
· Compact casing fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel
· UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test
· Uniquely patterned, printed circuit board designed to meet Cat6 performances
Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Copyright © 2019 DOWELL INDUSTRY GROUP LIMITED All rights reserved.