DOWELL INDUSTRY GROUP LIMITED
Dowell Keystone Jacks including shielded, unshielded, tool-less, and 110 punch down style Ethernet jacks. According transmission speeds including cat 5e, cat 6 and cat 6A keystone jacks.
CAT6A Shielded HD Component Rated line is our premier line of data jacks. The CAT6A Shielded Keystone Jacks are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a zinc die-cast with nickel plated housing. CAT6A Shielded line of keystone jacks are also compatible with solid and stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG size wires. The CAT6A Shielded line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wire labels, universal T568A & T568B wiring, 110 & Krone Punch down and tool-less termination when using the IDC cap.
As our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality . CAT6A Shielded HD Component Rated Jacks meet all requirements for ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Compliance and are inspected and tested to comply with stringent industry transmissions and safety standards.
· CAT 6A Performance Speeds of up to 10G
· 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
· High-Density, Slim Profile
· Zinc Die-Casting With Nickel Plated Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements and EMI and Alien Crosstalk
· Reliable Connector, and Durable Housing
· Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
· Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
· Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
· Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
· Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
· Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
· Suitable For Shielded Solid & Stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG Wire
· T568A & T568B Wiring
· 110 & Krone Punch Down Compatible
· Tool-Less Termination When Using The IDC Cap
· Meets and Exceeds ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Standards
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=5000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=5000USD, 30% T/T in advance , balance before shipment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below
Copyright © 2019 DOWELL INDUSTRY GROUP LIMITED All rights reserved.