DOWELL INDUSTRY GROUP LIMITED
The wire connector is ideally suited for all types of cable splicing needs. Use simple tools and small splice bundle. Cable Connector have 3M types and Tyco Types to select. Also have tool-less gel filled connector and with tool punch down connectors.
– Designed and built around proven Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) technology and manufactured using best practices, Wire Connectors can endure harsh climatic conditions.
– A single crimp displaces the insulation and provides a cold solder equivalent connection, delivering low contact resistance.
– cable connectors are available in different types and versions for all your splicing applications and solutions.
– The connector covers are color coded for easy identification.
– The new series with increased port hole size and double contact design, offers the advantage of full wire range.
This is a tool-less gel-filled connector, making it easier to use and resulting in less corrosion of the connection, which improves stability for the end customer. This results in increased broadband speeds and reduced line faults. The connectors do not have test access ports, however they can be easily opened and re-opened by hand for testing.
• Accommodates 22-26 gauge copper conductors in straight splice and half-tap configurations
• Pair-per-connector design produces smaller, neater splice bundles
• Available with a filled, moisture resistant compound that provides protection from the elements in the Outside Plant environment
• Unfilled version provides flame retardant protection for buildings and cable entrance applications
• Reliability of the connection can be verified visually or tested with test clips
• Minimum installation effort required
Plastic Cover (Mini Type)
PC with blue coading (UL 94v-0)
Plastic Cover (Green Type)
PC with green coading (UL 94v-0)
Tin-plated brass / bronze
Wire Insertion Force
Wire Pull Out Force
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=5000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=5000USD, 30% T/T in advance , balance before shipment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below
Copyright © 2019 DOWELL INDUSTRY GROUP LIMITED All rights reserved.